This article shows you how to load content onto Minecraft Realms. You can load content such as Minigames, Adventures, World templates and Experiences. It’s also possible to upload your singleplayer worlds.
Choosing a world slot
You can have up to three different worlds saved in slots to your Realm. Only one slot can be active at a time, but it is easy and fast to switch between them. This is useful when you want to switch between Minecraft Realms content.
1. Access your Realms configuration menu.
2. Click on the world slot you want to switch to and confirm. In the image below the switch is from World 1 to World 2.
A Minecraft Minigame is free community-made content available to any Realm owner. Loading a Minigame will temporarily replace the content currently loaded on your Minigame slot.
1. Press Minigame to switch the loaded content on your current world slot to a Minigame.
2. Choose a Minigame in the list and load it by clicking the Select button.
Adventures / World templates / Experiences
By pressing the Reset World button, you can load content to your current world slot. Note that resetting a world slot will delete current world unless you save a backup first. The different types of available content will be shown as below:
1. Press Reset world.
2. Choose what content you want to load.
3. Adventures, World templates and Experiences will present you with a list of available worlds. Choose the world you want to load and press Select.
You may upload any local (singleplayer) world to one of the three first world slots by selecting the "Upload World" option. Please note that Realms only works with unmodded worlds using the latest release game version.