Minecraft for Windows 10 is an edition of Minecraft designed for Windows 10, featuring cross-play with players on "bedrock devices" such as Xbox One, iOS and Android phones, Nintendo Switch, and more.
Keep reading to get started, or visit the Minecraft for Windows 10 FAQ for a bundle of helpful resources.
Where can I buy Minecraft for Windows 10?
To purchase Minecraft for Windows 10, visit the Microsoft Store.
What features are included?
Minecraft for Windows 10 features cross-platform compatibility with Minecraft on many other platforms (more details here), Minecraft Realms, the Minecraft Marketplace where you can purchase both community made and in-house created content as well as servers.
I have more questions! Where do I go for help?
- For help with purchasing or refund requests for Minecraft for Windows 10, you can read through the frequently asked questions or contact Microsoft Store Support
- For assistance with your Xbox Live account, visit Xbox Support
- You can provide feedback on Minecraft for Windows 10 here
- For technical or in-game issues, please visit the Minecraft Forum
- For help with your Mojang account, go here, or contact Mojang Support