You're not alone! Here are some issues that we're aware of and are actively working to fix.
Buildplates & Items:
- Salmon mobs disappear when reloading the buildplate. Keep your salmon safely in your inventory for now please.
- Cluckshrooms haven't learned to swim yet, and can drown themselves in water. We know this is a foul problem.
- Once you milk a cow, you cannot use the milk or empty the bucket. Recipes using milk will be added in the future.
- Milk buckets can disappear when swapping them with other items from your hotbar. Probably best not to milk those cows for now.
- Leaving an Adventure can take up to 30 seconds and indicate you have no rewards. Rest assured you are getting those hard earned items and XP, its just a display bug!
- Adventures always show as 'Pristine' (which means nobody has been in them yet) regardless of their actual state.
- Adventures look like they should be in range since they are in tappable radius. We're working on making this more clear.
- Tools & weapons can appear to have no durability in an adventure. We're still tracking their use, this is just a visual bug.
- If a player has tools & weapons that appear to have no durability in an Adventure, using the backpack can cause a crash.
- Interacting with a bed while in an Adventure will disconnect the player from that Adventure. Who has time for a nap in an Adventure?
- Map tiles may randomly disappear. Leaving the map screen and coming back can fix this, as can rebooting the game.
- Water on the map is occasionally green. Its not algae blooms or terraforming, just a visual bug.
Crafting & Smelting:
- All crafting or all smelting slots are locked for some players. This one is really annoying, and we're on it.
- Lava bucket disappears when using lava for smelting. We also think you should get your bucket back.
- Game says "not available in country" instead of "not compatible with your device." This is a Play Store bug, we're talking to Google about it.
- Button interaction areas don't line up correctly on some phones: OnePlus 7 Pro, OnePlus 5t, Huawei P30, Huawei P20 Pro, Huawei Mate20 Pro, Huawei Honor 10, Huawei P20 Lite, Xiaomi Note 7
- Screen can go black after Adventures, Buildplates, or Tappables. Rebooting the game will clear this up.