New stuff (and some changes) coming your way on Minecraft Earth!
Minecraft Earth R12 Patch Notes
- Meat is back on the menu! You can eat food to regain health in Adventures. Fruit and vegetables are also on the menu - all part of a balanced diet.
- To raise the steaks, health is now persistent between Adventures. If you take damage in one Adventure, you’ll be hurt when you start your next Adventure.
- Your health is displayed while you’re on the Map. If you die in an adventure, you respawn on the map but with reduced health.
- Eating is also accessible from the Inventory screen using the new "info" button, which leads us to…
- There’s a new Item Info button on the Inventory Screen – click through to see item stats and discover how chicken compares to mutton, or what the damage and durability values for your tools are. Plus, funny blurbs on your favorite blocks!
- Tired of people walking all over you? We added a people occlusion toggle for iPhones/iOS 13+.
- Coming soon! Night themed Buildplates will be available in the Store. Look up to see the stars! Don’t sleep on this new offer!
- Coming soon! We’ve implemented the underlying code for a new feature called Boosts. Stay tuned for the full release!
- The WOOLY COW has arrived! This new fuzzy friend could use a haircut. I wonder what happens when you use your shears…? 🤔
- Sweet, sweet freedom! Players will no longer get stuck in the Adventure preview screen.
- There was a complicated bug where you couldn’t pick up a liquid block if there was nothing behind it in AR. That bug doesn’t exist anymore. Success!
- This bug is kicking the bucket - you now get your bucket back when smelting with lava. Cook those porkchops lighting fast.
- We fixed a UI overlapping issue with the Adventure stats preview screen on iPhone 7 Plus. Helpful!
- Thanks to recent improvements, the following devices have been removed from the Blacklist: Motoroloa moto x4, Motorola One, Samsung Galaxy A30, and the Samsung Galaxy A70. You can now play Minecraft Earth on these devices!
- Bucket of Mud
- Stone Slab
- Spruce Button
Minecraft Earth R11 Patch Notes
- We reduced the file size of Minecraft Earth and made it more stable. Small, but mighty!
- Added a selection indicator when choosing your Mob of Me, so you can decide what Me you want to be today.
- The Mob of Me selection screen now has an exit button so you can get back to mining, crafting, and building in glorious fashion.
- Illuminating! Bright mode is now color balanced for a more pleasant viewing experience in outdoor conditions.
- The Crafting and Smelting menus have been overhauled so they’re easier to use, and they look dang spiffy.
- Adventure previews got a makeover – they’re full screen and have a new UI that really complements your eyes.
- Time is of the essence! There’s a new indicator that lets you know how much time you have left in an Adventure before it despawns.
- Incred-apple! Trees now spawn apples as intended.
- Fit check! Players can now rotate their avatar in the profile screen, and the dressing room now loads properly for new accounts with fresh installs.
- Vibe check! Haptic feedback no longer triggers when vibration is turned off on Android devices.
- Fixed an issue with item clipping while people occlusion is enabled. Cool!
Minecraft Earth R10 Patch Notes
- Do you ever wish there were two of you? There can be! Mob of Me is now available for purchase in the Store.
- Make it FASHION! You can now select a style from your Character Creator closet when placing their Mob of Me on a Buildplate.
- Stay charged all day by enabling Battery Saver Mode in game Settings. It turns your screen off when you turn your phone upside-down – cool!
- We added 10 new Adventures to keep things fresh in the new year.
- Know where you stand - Adventures now have a clearly defined proximity circle so you know when you’re close enough to enter.
- Instant gratification! Reward screens for Adventures load faster.
- Skeleton arrows now travel slower to limit the number of Adventurers with arrows in their knees.
- Adventure location reporting now allows for up to 250 character comments so that you can help us make Minecraft Earth a better place to play.
- Fixed an issue where Adventures didn't show the player receiving any rewards because it’s 2020 and YOU DESERVE THIS.
- Adventures now accurately indicate if they have been played by others.
- Good news, barbarian roleplayers! You can break blocks with swords again.
COMING (VERY) SOON™:
New Smelting Recipes!
- White Glazed Terracotta
- Orange Glazed Terracotta
- Magenta Glazed Terracotta
- Light blue Glazed Terracotta
- Yellow Glazed Terracotta
- Lime Glazed Terracotta
- Pink Glazed Terracotta
- Gray Glazed Terracotta
- Light gray Glazed Terracotta
- Cyan Glazed Terracotta
- Purple Glazed Terracotta
- Blue Glazed Terracotta
- Brown Glazed Terracotta
- Green Glazed Terracotta
- Red Glazed Terracotta
- Black Glazed Terracotta
New Crafting Recipes!
- Clay Block
- White Terracotta
- Orange Terracotta
- Magenta Terracotta
- Light blue Terracotta
- Yellow Terracotta
- Lime Terracotta
- Pink Terracotta
- Gray Terracotta
- Light gray Terracotta
- Cyan Terracotta
- Purple Terracotta
- Blue Terracotta
- Brown Terracotta
- Green Terracotta
- Red Terracotta
- Black Terracotta
Crafting Recipes That Were Missing But Are Not Missing Anymore!
- Stone Brick Wall
- Mossy Stone Brick Stairs
- Mossy Stone Brick Wall
- Mossy Stone Brick Slab
- Birch Slabs
- Light Grey Dye
- Packed Ice
- Lapis Lazuli Block
- Lapis Lazuli
- Bone Meal
Minecraft Earth R9 Patch Notes
- Get to know your way around with the new Build Mode tutorial – much easier than putting together furniture IRL!
- Improved speed of sign-in and app resume speeds by up to 50% on all platforms because loading screens are only cute the first 5 times you see them.
- Free stuff! Players are now gifted starting items the first time they enter Build Mode.
- Location reporting now has comment box for specifying detailed reasons like “busy road,” “water feature,” and “super haunted, abandon hope ye who Adventure here.”
- Layout of your profile and Buildplates has been updated – spiffy!
- Not such a tough row to hoe – farming in Buildplates now requires tools for harvesting.
- We added more Adventures for you to explore. ALGEBRAIC!
- Lofi Beats to Mine and Craft To: Buildplates build and play mode added Vanilla ambient music.
- Jolly Llama can eat ferns covered in snow because we don’t have iceberg lettuce in the game.
Multiple major bug fixes, including:
- Game crashes
- Sign-in issues
- Some smelting bugs
- Lots of other stuff that you didn’t even know needed fixin’
- All iOS players will need to resign in due to a change/fix we made in the process.
Minecraft Earth R8 Patch Notes
- Added new hostile mob tracker for Adventures
- Added notifications for complete but not collected challenges
- Mooblooms now look correct when sheared for their buttercups
- Added smelting intensity animations
- Updated audio in various parts of the game
- Added support for many new blocks and items which will be coming soon:
- snowball, bone, rotten flesh, gunpowder, raw salmon, food and nature items, acacia blocks
- Added recipes for:
- polished granite, andesite, diorite, and lapis blocks
- Improved Diamond Tool and Weapon damage.
- Improved Iron Tool and Weapon damage
- Improved effectiveness for using right tool on corresponding blocks
- (ex: Shovel on dirt)
- Decreased effectiveness of wrong tool on corresponding blocks
- (ex: Sword on dirt)
- 77 bug fixes! Including:
- Cluckshrooms no longer drown when entering water
- fix for salmon – they no longer disappear when put on buildplates
- Locked crafting/smelting slot bug - Players that had all of their crafting/smelting slots locked should see this resolved in R8