New stuff (and some changes) coming your way on Minecraft Earth!
Minecraft Earth R10 Patch Notes
- Do you ever wish there were two of you? There can be! Mob of Me is now available for purchase in the Store.
- Make it FASHION! You can now select a style from your Character Creator closet when placing their Mob of Me on a Buildplate.
- Stay charged all day by enabling Battery Saver Mode in game Settings. It turns your screen off when you turn your phone upside-down – cool!
- We added 10 new Adventures to keep things fresh in the new year.
- Know where you stand - Adventures now have a clearly defined proximity circle so you know when you’re close enough to enter.
- Instant gratification! Reward screens for Adventures load faster.
- Skeleton arrows now travel slower to limit the number of Adventurers with arrows in their knees.
- Adventure location reporting now allows for up to 250 character comments so that you can help us make Minecraft Earth a better place to play.
- Fixed an issue where Adventures didn't show the player receiving any rewards because it’s 2020 and YOU DESERVE THIS.
- Adventures now accurately indicate if they have been played by others.
- Good news, barbarian roleplayers! You can break blocks with swords again.
COMING (VERY) SOON™:
New Smelting Recipes!
- White Glazed Terracotta
- Orange Glazed Terracotta
- Magenta Glazed Terracotta
- Light blue Glazed Terracotta
- Yellow Glazed Terracotta
- Lime Glazed Terracotta
- Pink Glazed Terracotta
- Gray Glazed Terracotta
- Light gray Glazed Terracotta
- Cyan Glazed Terracotta
- Purple Glazed Terracotta
- Blue Glazed Terracotta
- Brown Glazed Terracotta
- Green Glazed Terracotta
- Red Glazed Terracotta
- Black Glazed Terracotta
New Crafting Recipes!
- Clay Block
- White Terracotta
- Orange Terracotta
- Magenta Terracotta
- Light blue Terracotta
- Yellow Terracotta
- Lime Terracotta
- Pink Terracotta
- Gray Terracotta
- Light gray Terracotta
- Cyan Terracotta
- Purple Terracotta
- Blue Terracotta
- Brown Terracotta
- Green Terracotta
- Red Terracotta
- Black Terracotta
Crafting Recipes That Were Missing But Are Not Missing Anymore!
- Stone Brick Wall
- Mossy Stone Brick Stairs
- Mossy Stone Brick Wall
- Mossy Stone Brick Slab
- Birch Slabs
- Light Grey Dye
- Packed Ice
- Lapis Lazuli Block
- Lapis Lazuli
- Bone Meal
Minecraft Earth R9 Patch Notes
- Get to know your way around with the new Build Mode tutorial – much easier than putting together furniture IRL!
- Improved speed of sign-in and app resume speeds by up to 50% on all platforms because loading screens are only cute the first 5 times you see them.
- Free stuff! Players are now gifted starting items the first time they enter Build Mode.
- Location reporting now has comment box for specifying detailed reasons like “busy road,” “water feature,” and “super haunted, abandon hope ye who Adventure here.”
- Layout of your profile and Buildplates has been updated – spiffy!
- Not such a tough row to hoe – farming in Buildplates now requires tools for harvesting.
- We added more Adventures for you to explore. ALGEBRAIC!
- Lofi Beats to Mine and Craft To: Buildplates build and play mode added Vanilla ambient music.
- Jolly Llama can eat ferns covered in snow because we don’t have iceberg lettuce in the game.
Multiple major bug fixes, including:
- Game crashes
- Sign-in issues
- Some smelting bugs
- Lots of other stuff that you didn’t even know needed fixin’
- All iOS players will need to resign in due to a change/fix we made in the process.
Minecraft Earth R8 Patch Notes
- Added new hostile mob tracker for Adventures
- Added notifications for complete but not collected challenges
- Mooblooms now look correct when sheared for their buttercups
- Added smelting intensity animations
- Updated audio in various parts of the game
- Added support for many new blocks and items which will be coming soon:
- snowball, bone, rotten flesh, gunpowder, raw salmon, food and nature items, acacia blocks
- Added recipes for:
- polished granite, andesite, diorite, and lapis blocks
- Improved Diamond Tool and Weapon damage.
- Improved Iron Tool and Weapon damage
- Improved effectiveness for using right tool on corresponding blocks
- (ex: Shovel on dirt)
- Decreased effectiveness of wrong tool on corresponding blocks
- (ex: Sword on dirt)
- 77 bug fixes! Including:
- Cluckshrooms no longer drown when entering water
- fix for salmon – they no longer disappear when put on buildplates
- Locked crafting/smelting slot bug - Players that had all of their crafting/smelting slots locked should see this resolved in R8