When you can’t find a Marketplace pack, virtual currency, or game in your Minecraft app after purchasing from Microsoft store, Xbox store, or through a Collection pack, please look at the following steps.
When you purchase or redeem items, please ensure you are logged into the correct account where you want these items to appear.
In many cases, the issue is when parents purchase these items or redeem a gift card on their own Microsoft account, not knowing that they cannot be transferred to a child’s account later.
In order to track down your purchase, please make sure that you are logged into the Microsoft account on which you purchased the item or redeemed the card.
If you find that you have redeemed a prepaid card or purchased on the wrong account, you will need to contact our Xbox support team here.
- Make sure your game is completely up to date.
- Make sure you are signed in with the Microsoft account you used to make purchases
- Completely close Minecraft. This means:
- On mobile devices close the app running in the background (not minimize)
- On Minecraft for Windows 10 close the game completely
- On Minecraft for Xbox or PS4 access the menu option to close the application
- Switch on the Switch home screen, highlight Minecraft and press X to close the application
- Make sure you are connected to a reliable internet connection.
- Launch Minecraft and make sure you are signed in and you are the only user playing Minecraft at this time.
- Let the game load up to the home screen and wait for 15 – 60 seconds (if on Nintendo Switch loading can take up to 120 seconds). This ensures the game has time to completely load up.
- If this has not solved the issue please try steps 2-6 once more.
If this still did not fix your issue please contact support here.