Follow these steps to cancel recurring billing on your subscription.
For Minecraft Java Edition, log into and go to the "your account" page at my.minecraft.net. All your subscriptions are listed there and can be cancelled at any time by selecting the "Yes, Pause" button next to your recurring payment.
For Minecraft (on mobile, consoles or Windows 10), your subscriptions are managed through the stores on the platform you first activated your subscription.
Here’s how to quickly access the platform store to manage your subscription:
- Go to Settings from the game's main menu.
- Find the Subscriptions item in the list on the left.
- Click the Manage button on the subscription you want to manage in the platform store. This will take you to the platform store where you can review and cancel your subscription as needed.
Here’s how to manage your subscription on each platform without launching Minecraft:
- Sign into Services & Subscriptions with the account you used when purchasing your subscription.
- Find your Realms subscription and select Manage.
- On the next page, select Cancel.
- Follow the instructions on the page to proceed with cancellation.
Please see this help page at support.microsoft.com for more information.
- Open the Settings app on your iPhone or iPad.
- Make sure you are signed into the Apple ID you used when purchasing your subscription.
- Tap the account name.
- Tap Subscriptions.
- Tap the Realms subscription that you want to manage.
- Tap Cancel Subscription.
Please see this help page at support.apple.com for more information.
Android / Google Play
- Go to google.com.
- Check that you’re signed into the Google Account you used when purchasing your subscription.
- On the left, click My subscriptions.
- Select the Realms subscription you want to cancel.
- Click Manage and then Cancel Subscription.
Please see this help page at support.google.com for more information.
- Go to Your Account.
- Check that you’re signed into the Amazon Account you used when purchasing your subscription.
- Select Your Apps under Digital content and devices.
- Select Your Subscriptions under Manage.
- Update your subscription as needed.
Please see this help page at amazon.com for more information.
Minecraft Realms doesn’t support subscriptions on Windows 10 so there’s no recurring billing to manage on this platform. If you are playing on Minecraft for Windows 10, you can manage your subscription through the in game Realm menus or through your Xbox account.
Minecraft Realms doesn’t support subscriptions on Nintendo Switch so there’s no recurring billing to manage on this platform.
Minecraft Realms is not supported on PlayStation 4 and can’t be purchased on this platform.