Minecraft support is dealing with heavier than normal contact volume. We're working very hard behind the scenes to get to your requests, including hiring more Helpers, creating new documentation, and prioritizing issues that are affecting your ability to play.
Here are some things you can do before filing your support request:
- Please do not file more than one ticket for your issue! This may slow down our ability to respond.
- Check the help pages, Minecraft Discord channels, and @MojangStatus on Twitter for help with common issues.
- Check the status page for your platform
- You can manage your subscriptions and payments by visiting https://account.microsoft.com/.
- Get tips on how to keep your Xbox console and controllers clean.
- See Microsoft’s commitment to customers during COVID-19.