If you would like to backup your characters and save data on Windows 7/8/10, follow these steps:
- Open the start menu. Search for and open Run.
- In the text field, type %HOMEPATH%\Saved Games\Mojang Studios\Dungeons
- Click 'OK' to open.
- Copy the contents of this folder to another folder on your computer.
- If you plan to uninstall the game, place the contents of the folder back in after reinstalling the game.
- Be careful not to delete or modify any of the data in this folder to prevent losing saved data.
Uninstalling the game from the Minecraft Dungeons Launcher displays a prompt asking if you would like erase local saved data.
Cloud saves are only supported on Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, and PlayStation 4 consoles. For information on your device’s cloud storage system, visit the following support sites:
- Xbox One (Requires a free Microsoft Account)
- Nintendo Switch (Requires an active Nintendo Switch Online membership)
- PlayStation 4 (Requires an active PlayStation Plus subscription)
Saving and transferring characters across different platforms is not supported in Minecraft Dungeons at this time.