What downloadable content (DLC) is available now for Minecraft Dungeons?
The Jungle Awakens and Creeping Winter packs are available for Nintendo Switch, PlayStation® 4, Windows PC and Xbox One.
What can I do in Creeping Winter?
- A creeping winter is slowly taking over everything it touches, and the source of its chilling power is a powerful creature known as the Wretched Wraith.
- Take on three new missions and face new enemies such as the Illusioner and Iceologer.
- As you hunt down the source of corruption, you’ll discover new armor, weapons, and artifacts below the snow and sleet.
- Try two new player skins and the Arctic Fox pet.
- Conquer Daily Trials (free to all players). New daily challenges make wild changes to the game mechanics, providing difficult, experimental, or fun challenges for you to overcome so you can earn powerful rewards. Earn four new pieces of gear, exclusive to Daily Trials!
- Rescue new camp merchants during missions, such as the Blacksmith to upgrade gear and the Gift Wrapper to gift items to other players (free to all players).
- Find new weapons and armor exclusive to Daily Trials, plus two new artifacts and six new enchantments spread across the game (free to all players). Buzz into combat using new tools such as the Beenest, the Beenest Armor, and the Tumblebee enchantment!
What can I do in Jungle Awakens?
- Trek through three new missions that will take you to the heart of the jungle where you’ll find new weapons, armor, and artifacts.
- Hunt for a source of unbelievable power that has crash-landed among the twisting vines of a distant, dangerous jungle. This mysterious power has spread its influence through vile vines, and now new terrors bloom, such as the Leapleaf and Whisperer.
- Try out two new player skins and the Parrot pet.
- Discover a new secret mission, Lower Temple, for free!
Are Jungle Awakens and Creeping Winter sold separately?
Those who own Minecraft Dungeons Ultimate Edition or the Ultimate DLC Bundle do not need to purchase Jungle Awakens or Creeping Winter. However, each DLC pack can be purchased separately if you do not have Ultimate Edition or the Ultimate DLC Bundle.
Does the DLC have to be purchased for each platform?
Each DLC pack must be purchased separately for each platform. Purchasing content on one platform will not grant access on another platform. If you purchased the game for Windows 10 from the Windows Store, be sure to purchase the DLC from there.
Are Jungle Awakens and Creeping Winter included in the physical retail version of Minecraft Dungeons?
Yes, both Jungle Awakens and Creeping Winter are included in the physical retail version of Minecraft Dungeons Hero Edition. An online update is required to access the content so please see our Minecraft Dungeons Retail Release FAQ for more information.
Does everyone need to own the DLC to play new missions together?
If the host of a game session owns Jungle Awakens or Creeping Winter, players that do not own them can still join the host and play the new missions. All players will still be able to obtain new gear that is dropped, even if they don’t own the DLC. If you want to play the new missions in your own game session, you must purchase the DLC.
How do I access the new missions? Do I have to complete the main story first?
While looking at the Mission Select map in the camp, you can access the Island Realms to start the new missions.
You must update Minecraft Dungeons via an internet connection before you can access the new content.
Where can I find patch notes for the latest update?
Look no further than this link: Minecraft Dungeons Patch Notes.
How do I install DLC packs?
Please check out How to Install Downloadable Content and Ultimate DLC Bundle Content for a step-by-step guide on installing downloadable content for your platform.
How do I install game updates?
Our How to Update Minecraft Dungeons article will guide you through the update process on your platform of choice.
Where can I report bugs and post feedback?
Where can I get help?