This article applies to Minecraft for Windows, Xbox, and other devices. For help signing in to Minecraft: Java Edition, see I Can’t Log In to My Minecraft: Java Edition account.
If you cannot sign in, try using the Xbox application to control which account is logged in to Minecraft on your device.
Log in on the Xbox app
- Download the free Xbox app from your mobile device’s app marketplace.
- Open the Xbox app.
- Log in to the account you want to play with.
- Try signing in again on your Xbox/PC/device.
If you still can’t log in
- More information regarding logging in on Minecraft
- Information about changing or forgotten passwords
- If you believe your account is missing after changing computers, see Changed Computers, Account is Gone.
If these suggestions did not solve your issue, return to Minecraft Troubleshooting.