This article applies only to Minecraft Dungeons pre-paid cards and gift codes. For information about redeeming other Minecraft gift codes, see Minecraft Pre-Paid Codes.
There are many ways of getting Minecraft Dungeons and if you receive it in the form of a pre-paid card or a gift code, you must redeem them through one of several websites.
Minecraft Dungeons pre-paid cards can be used on a new or existing Microsoft account and will entitle the cardholder to one Minecraft Dungeons license (a.k.a. one copy of Minecraft Dungeons).
The steps in this article cover redeeming a Minecraft Dungeons pre-paid card purchased in a store for the Windows version of the game. If you have purchased a Minecraft Dungeons gift code for another platform, see the list below:
- Redeeming on Windows 10
- Redeeming on Xbox One
- Redeeming on Nintendo Switch
- Redeeming on PlayStation® 4 and PlayStation® 5
Redeeming Minecraft Dungeons on PC (Launcher version)
- Navigate to minecraft.net/redeem/dungeons.
- Log in to an existing Microsoft account or create a new one.
- After you have logged in to your Microsoft account, you can redeem your pre-paid card or gift code.
Scratch off the silver area and enter the code found on the back of your pre-paid card into the Code field.
If you run into any problems, see our support article on pre-paid card errors.
- To download the game, navigate to the Minecraft Dungeons Launcher page and click Download Launcher. Place the file anywhere you'd like, then run the program to install.
- Run Minecraft Dungeons Launcher, then log in to the game with your Microsoft account. You’re all set!