HOW DO I GET THAT SPECIAL MINECRAFT SKIN PACK I SAW IN THE TARGET HOLIDAY KIDS CATALOG?
If you are currently on your Windows or mobile device and have Minecraft installed on that device, click here and follow the instructions to download your skin. If you are not currently on the device you have Minecraft installed on, go to your device that you have Minecraft installed on, open the Minecraft Marketplace, click on the magnifying glass icon and search for “Rockin Holiday Skin Pack” in the “search” box. Once you find it, you can follow the instructions to download it from there.
DO I NEED A MICROSOFT XBOX LIVE ACCOUNT TO REDEEM TARGET HOLIDAY SKIN PACK?
Yes, we use Xbox Live with your Microsoft Account to allow your character skin to be available to you on any supported platform. If you don’t have an account, you can create one by going to https://www.xbox.com/en-US/live/minecraft/sign-up and following the steps to create a new free account.
WHERE DO I FIND MY DOWNLOADABLE CONTENT IN GAME?
Your new item will be found within the Minecraft Marketplace (or Minecraft Store on PS4). Open up Minecraft on your device that you have Minecraft installed on, select “Marketplace” from the main menu, and then select “[Your Gamer Tag]’s Packs”. All of your owned skin packs, including the “Rocking Holiday Skin Pack” you downloaded from this promotion will appear in this list. Need additional guidance? Still having trouble finding your item? See detailed instructions below on how to “activate my character skin in the game”.
HOW DO I ACTIVATE MY CHARACTER SKIN IN THE GAME?
- Launch Minecraft Bedrock
- Sign in with the Microsoft Account used to redeem the skin pack
- Select the Marketplace button (or Minecraft Store on PS4)
- Select “[Your Gamer Tag’s Packs]
- Find the skin pack in your list and equip your skin!
DO I NEED A SPECIAL VERSION OF MINECRAFT TO REDEEM THE CODE?
You need to own the Minecraft game that the Minecraft Marketplace is available on. The Minecraft Marketplace is available on any device running the Bedrock version of Minecraft (any version of Minecraft that doesn’t have “Edition” in the name). These include:
- Windows 10
- Supported iOS devices (iPhone and iPad)
- Supported Android devices
- Amazon Kindle Fire
- Amazon Fire TV
- PlayStation 4
- PS VR
- Windows Mixed Reality
- Xbox One
- Nintendo Switch
- Note Xbox 360, Windows Phone 8, Wii U and Apple TV don’t currently support Minecraft Marketplace.
Terms & Conditions
- Get a Minecraft Skin from the Minecraft Marketplace for use in Minecraft! Offer valid October 1, 2020 through March 31, 2021; redeem by March 31, 2021. Available to residents of the United States and Puerto Rico. Use of the Minecraft Skin requires internet connection and a version of Minecraft with the Minecraft Marketplace (available separately). Limit 1 per person/account. Minecraft Skin has no cash value and is subject to the Microsoft Services Agreement. Minecraft Marketplace is available on Windows 10, Supported iOS and supported Android devices, Amazon Kindle Fire, Amazon Fire TV, Windows Mixed Reality, PlayStation 4, PS VR, Xbox One and Nintendo Switch. Minecraft Marketplace is not available on Minecraft: Java or Minecraft: Education Edition or on the following devices: Xbox 360, Windows Phone 8, PlayStation, Wii U and Apple TV.