We want players to be able to have fun and be safe when playing Minecraft online with others, and as such, we have started to implement permanent bans for the most egregious violations of our Community Standards on Minecraft Bedrock. Specifically, our highly trained moderation staff is looking at the most egregious violations in public partner servers and Realms (please review the Realms End User License Agreement). Personal worlds will not be reviewed.
Players that have been found to be in violation of our Community Standards will find the message above when they attempt to sign in to Minecraft on any platform (non-Java edition). In this state, players will not be allowed to play on servers, join Realms, host or join multiplayer games, or use the marketplace. They will also not be allowed to access Minecraft Earth. Additionally, Xbox players will not have access to their worlds.
Currently, bans are permanent, non-negotiable, and cannot be removed by Support.
The ban has been issued because the player has been found in violation of our Community Standards for any of the following in-game behaviors:
- hate speech (we will not tolerate slurs against any group, even if they are said in a joking manner)
- sexual content and soliciting improper contact
- real life threats
- exposing the personal information of others
- posting links to malicious software
- impersonating staff
- cheating/exploits (this includes anything that would negatively affect another person’s gameplay experience)
- general commercial spamming
If your account has been banned and you have a Realms Plus subscription, you will need to cancel your subscription so you will not be charged for content you cannot access.
Follow the instructions in this Help article to cancel.