With the release of Minecraft Version 1.16.200 we have seen some issues with crashing on the loading screen when using Windows 10 N 32-bit. For anyone using that version of Windows and is also experiencing crashes, we have a fix for you!
It is as simple as downloading and installing the Media Foundation Pack:
- Press the Win + R keys to open Run, enter winver into the box and click OK
- A new window should open up with all of your Windows information
- Check for your Windows version listed at the top of this box
- You can then find the Media Foundation Pack from Microsoft here
- Select the right download for your version of Windows and install
Once complete you should no longer experience crashes while loading into the game! If you are still experiencing the same issues after installing please submit a bug report here.