This article applies to Bedrock versions of Minecraft only. For information on Minecraft: Java Edition see Minecraft: Java Edition Skins article.
In This Article:
- Why are there black lines on my skin's arms?
- Using Skins in Bedrock Versions of Minecraft
- Getting Started in the Character Creator
- Uploading Custom Skins to Minecraft
Why are there black lines on my skin's arms?
You'll see black lines on your skin’s arms if you uploaded and applied a slim-armed skin to a standard model or vice versa. To fix this, upload the correct skin type for the model you've selected.
Using Skins in Bedrock Versions of Minecraft
There are both free and purchasable skin packs that can be obtained in the Minecraft Marketplace. After downloading these skins, you can equip them through the Profile menu.
Getting Started in the Character Creator
- Click Edit Character to equip skins that you have downloaded through the Classic Skins tab.
- On the Character Creator tab you can make your own skin, choosing both the body and style features of the skin, along with custom colors.
- You can have up to 5 saved skins to switch between.
Uploading Custom Skins to Minecraft
For Minecraft for Windows 10 and mobile versions of Minecraft, you can upload your own custom skin by going to Profile > Classic Skins > Owned > Import.
Note: Custom uploaded skins cannot roam to other devices.