If you’d like to digitally gift Minecraft: Java & Bedrock Edition for PC, this guide is here to help.
In This Article:
- Gifting Minecraft: Java & Bedrock Edition for PC
Gifting Minecraft: Java & Bedrock Edition for PC
There are currently two ways to digitally gift Minecraft: Java & Bedrock Edition for PC.
Gifting Through the Windows Store
- Navigate to the Minecraft: Java & Bedrock Edition for PC Store Page.
- Select the “…” option and click ‘Buy as Gift.’
- If you’re not signed in, you’ll be prompted to log into the Microsoft Account you’d like to purchase the gift with.
- Enter the email address of the account in which you’d like to send the gift.
- Enter your sender name (the name the recipient will see upon receiving the gift.)
- Select your preferred payment method and select ‘Buy as Gift.’
- If you’re having issues buying a digital gift, visit the Xbox.com support page for digital gift giving to try and solve the problem.
Gifting Through the Amazon Store
- Navigate to Amazon.com and search ‘Minecraft gift card’ or a similar term.
- Click on the official ‘Minecraft Java & Bedrock Edition: Standard - Windows 10 [Digital Code]’ product listing by Xbox.
- Add the product to your cart and click ‘Proceed to check out.’
- Once you’ve finished the checkout process, you’ll receive a digital gift code for Minecraft: Java & Bedrock Edition. Send that code to the person you wish.
- Once they’ve received the code. Have them navigate to redeem.microsoft.com.
- From there, have them log into their Microsoft Account. They can then paste in the code, click ‘Redeem’ and will have the game in their library.